Saturday, February 7, 2015

Reality of Markets, Look at European sustainability

Equity markets were down today. I don't like to say bearish chart patterns might be gaining more conformation. If you please, see yesterday's post on this space.

I must, however, notice fundamental data. Germany"s industrial production disappointed by showing a December number of advancing .1% v. an expectation of .5%. Year over year, Germany's industrial production is down -.4%. Combine this with CPI data from Germany, and a point should be evident.

Today, France showed a growing trade deficit for December, despite a persistent decline in their currency, being the euro. France's trade deficit actually grew in December by 3.4B euro. But, to be intellectually honest, I must explain that France grew in exports by 1.8%, and this does reflect a 5th rimonth of continued gains. France needs that. But France also shows a 2.6% rise in imports. I have key chains France might like.

United Kingdom (England), similarly showed a merchandise trade (balance of trade) number of -10.2B sterling. Anticipation was only -9.1B euro.

We need to see this data for what it is. Essentially for me, I was surprised that my chart patterns proved out today. Now, more data must be considered. Any reader of this internet, or mobile communication space, must become astute and self responsible.

I write opinions. Which, in the course of  how opinions develop, need to be challenged. I have to welcome all thoughts, ideas and people that want to review the previously spoken....If there is something to be said, bring it, my friend. I will treat you with respect, dignity and I will try to answer any question.




No comments:

Post a Comment