Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sony pulling a Hollywood production:

If there should be anything inviolate in this country, it is the rights granted by the Constitution of this country. While I will forever seek to protect another person's rights against what I consider to be my own, the balance is the American Life. Its continued genesis is shared through time's lament of lost life, and the shared fortune naturally brought by a time like Christmas. Through these ideas, we find the combined fortitude that gives cause for the U.S.A, and a blessing never to be taken for granted. Sharing of blessing is known in this country, and expressed by well recognized holidays.

In my appreciation for reasons why people look to this nation for various purposes: I know, having learned from others, the steely spine of our U.S.A . At this point, so much can go unspoken, but certainly recognized and felt by the American public.

I recall a State of this grand United States that has a motto of Tread on me Not. I also recall an international law that says don't export extortion. I also recall a publicly broadcast press conference from the President of the United States. President Obama said the U.S. will respond, but at its own choosing.

From this, U.S.A. holds the hand, and certainly against further cowardly attacks.

Unlike many countries, we make an effort to leave no "man" behind. Please consider www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Freedom is certainly not free.

No comments:

Post a Comment